"An abnormal increase in levels of certain chemicals in the brain that signal pain."
This disease has the symptoms of too much stress. People have mistaken Fibromyalgia as effects of stress, but this disease have deeper causes and effects. Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues, symptoms that mirror stress.
Here are symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Widespread Pain – to be considered widespread pain, this must occur on both sides of your body, above and below your waist.
- Cognitive Difficulties – impairs the ability to focus, pay attention, and concentrate on mental tasks.
- Fatigue – People with Fibromyalgia often wake up tired, even though they report sleeping for long periods of time.
Doctors don’t know what causes Fibromyalgia, but it most likely it involves a variety of factors working together. These may include:
- Genetics – Fibromyalgia tends to run in families, there may be certain genetic mutations that may make you more susceptible to developing the disorder.
- Infections – Some illness appear to trigger or aggravate Fibromyalgia
- Trauma – Post-traumatic disorder has been linked to Fibromyalgia.
Why does it hurt?
Researchers believe repeated nerve stimulation causes the brains with fibromyalgia to change. It involves an abnormal increase in levels of certain chemicals in the brain that signal pain. (neurotransmitters)
More about the Disease:
- Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues.
- Women are more likely to develop fibromyalgia than men.
- Fibromyalgia may lead to anxiety and depression.
Does Fibromyalgia have a cure?
As of now there’s no cure for Fibromyalgia. A variety of medications can help control symptoms. Exercise, relaxation and stress-reduction measures also may help.
Medication for Fibromyalgia the Natural Way!
Unlike other Topical Oils, OLEIA consists of natural ingredients such as olive oil, moringa oil, and other cetylated fatty acids: with these natural ingredients, it’s safe and good for all ages. Also, OLIEA is scented but more effective than other brands.
Most doctors are more than likely to prescribe painkillers or prescription drugs to numb the pain temporarily – and for a short period of time, it may work for you, but that still doesn’t prevent the problem from recurring. Besides being highly addictive, these drugs wouldn’t even be needed in the first place if you live a healthy lifestyle. After all, prevention is better than cure.
However, if you failed to do the latter, we recommend to use OLIEA Topical Oil for Fibromyalgia!
Stop the pain the natural way!
About the Author
Fahrizal “Fahr” Faisal is a Broadcasting major from Bulacan State University. Musician, Badminton Player, Marketing Staff and an Oleia user. With all his activities, Fahr uses Oleia Topical oil to reduce pain and fatigue from all of his activities.