It’s 23 days before Christmas, is your heart ready for the season?
Here are some quotes that will remind us the essence of Christmas.
- No material things can beat the power of expression. An act of kindness can change once perception towards you, your family, your friend, your country and even to the God you serve. Make a difference this Christmas.
“Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” ~ Oren Arnold
- Indeed, Christmas is not just a one-time festive. It is something that goes into your heart, mind and soul. It should remain there, be penetrated to your being and be Christmas anytime, anywhere.
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have a real spirit of Christmas.” ~ Calvin Coodlige
- Go beyond the usual. Don’t focus on what you lose but on what you can give.
“Christmas is doing little something extra for someone.” ~ Charles M. Schulz
- I don’t believe in magic/s but having the opportunity to give and love others can make you feel unexplainable astonishment and gratitude.
“The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each other’s’ burdens, easing others’ loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” ~ W.C Jones
- Giving is what gives life to these season.
. “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” ~ Washington Irving
- Not everyone has the capability to give back. As you give this Christmas forget the things that you’re about to give. And open your eyes to the goodness of God for enabling you to give. Be glad, for not everyone has something to give.
“For it is by giving that we receive.” ~Francis of Assisi
- Let the Spirit of Christmas be with you all throughout your journey.
“I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.” ~ Charles Dickens
- Our family is one of the greatest gift in our lives. How lovely it is to see everyone celebrating life and giving each a reason to live this Christmas even if you’re away with your family. Do not forget to send your love to them. Let your presence be felt because it’s the only thing that can make their night warm.
“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” ~ Burton Hills
Remember, we could not give what we do not have. So, fill your tank with love so you will never be out of love as you give it to everyone around your life, not just this Christmas but the whole year round.
About The Author
Yenyen is a multipod who is passionate about creative pursuit and wired to honor God through creative lifestyle. She 'sketch' and 'type' a lot for her blog. Every night she never go to sleep without putting "Oleia" on her hands.