Natural Pain Relief
When you are bitten by a mosquito or your ankle is accidentally twisted, your skin or ankle will become swollen, reddish and painful. That is inflammation and inflammatory process working to help your body heal itself. If your immune system is in top shape, inflammation will normally be gone after a few days. To hasten the healing process, get hold of a natural pain relief to remove inflammation and stop the pain.
Inflammation is part of the body’s immune system to protect and heal itself. When an injury or infection happens, your body initiates biochemical reactions to send white blood cells to fight off intruders like toxins and bacteria, to contain the problem in that area and prevent it from spreading in other parts of your body.
There are two types of inflammation: Acute inflammation and Chronic inflammation.
Acute inflammation is a brief inflammatory response to an injury or illness. After a few days, inflammation and pain will normally be gone. Examples of acute inflammatory conditions are:
- Skin irritation
- Insect bites
- Cuts, bruises
- Sprain, sports injuries
Chronic inflammation is an uncontrolled inflammation that may last weeks or years due to immune system malfunctions. In such case, inflammation persists and becomes chronic, like in the case of arthritis, lupus and other autoimmune disorders. This is mainly due to our pro-inflammatory diet and pro-inflammatory choices.
Natural Pain Relief for Acute Inflammation
When you want symptomatic relief from pain, redness, swelling, itchiness right away, apply OLEIA Topical Oil on the affected part of your body.
OLEIA Topical Oil contains anti-inflammatory Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids. Apply Oleia Oil directly on the site of inflammation. OLEIA Topical Oil is recommended for:
- skin irritation
- insect bites
- sprain and other sports injuries
- bumps, bruises
- aching joints
- swollen muscles
- menstrual cramps
- asthma attacks
- acute back pain, shoulder pain
- wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome)
OLEIA Oil deeply penetrates the skin and helps control swelling and pain. The fatty acid content of OLEIA Oil helps the injured cells to heal and regenerate. Swelling is controlled, pain is relieved and flexibility is restored.
OLEIA Topical Oil does not contain harsh ingredients, such as mineral oil, methyl salicylate and camphor.
Chronic inflammation has been referred to as the “Silent Killer”.
In chronic inflammation cases, there are often no symptoms until a loss of function occurs. This is because chronic inflammation is low-grade and systemic, often silently damaging your tissues. It could damage the intestinal lining in your gut and cause digestive problems, it could damage the arteries in your heart and cause hypertension or heart disease, it could damage your joints and cause rheumatoid arthritis.
Cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, ulcerative colitis, crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma and a host of lifestyle diseases are linked to chronic inflammation.
To add years to your life and life to your years, have a better lifestyle. Exercise regularly, manage stress, get out regularly to get Vitamin D from sunshine, quit smoking and avoid these pro-inflammatory foods:
- Transfats – Margarine, biscuits, cookies and most bakery products contain transfats or hydrogenated oil. They are liquid oil converted to semi-hard fat for the purpose of increasing the product’s shelf life but actually “decreasing our own shelf life”. Transfats are toxic to the body. They lower good cholesterol, increase bad cholesterol, clog the arteries and increase insulin resistance.
- Fried foods – like French fries, hamburgers, when fried in cooking oil used 5 to 10 times over. Cooking at high temperature trigger production of carcinogenic and pro-inflammatory substances.
- Soda and juice drinks – contain white sugar or high-fructose corn syrup. A diet high in white sugar and white flour increases inflammatory markers. Worse if you take in artificial sweetener, which after ingested, produces three chemicals in the body: methanol converted to formalin, phenylalanine which causes depression/memory loss, and aspartic acid which adversely affects brain cells.
- Processed meats – laden with preservatives, nitrates and other chemicals. Animals are fed with hormones and antibiotics which we take into our bodies and trigger inflammatory response.
Take more Anti-inflammatory foods
Researchers found out the balance between pro-inflammatory foods and anti-inflammatory foods in our modern diet is 25:1, far from the recommended ratio of 4:1. That’s why we should eat more vegetables, fish, nuts, avocado, olive oil and other foods or food supplements that are high in anti-inflammatory Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
Because the fast-paced daily grind today makes eating the right foods at all times nearly impossible, it will impact so beneficially to supplement your daily pro-inflammatory diet with natural anti-inflammatory nutrients of Omega-3 & Omega-9 fatty acids.